- When you order from our website, For the Items like Coat hangers, Shelves, Pet Furniture etc. we take about __10 days_____ to deliver the product. For customized products like sofas, Beds, custom commissioned products etc we take ___21 days____ to deliver your order to your doorstep.
- We deliver most items Monday to Saturday. Once your shipment is ready for dispatch, you will also get an SMS informing you about the same.
- You may also get a call from the Courier Company/ Logistics partner confirming the tentative date and the time of delivery. However, as we do not have any direct control over the courier partners/ logistics partner, we cannot guarantee that they will act only in a certain manner or will necessarily call before getting your order for delivery.
- The delivery person will deliver the goods to your building premises or wherever it is physically possible to deliver the goods. For higher floors, we are not equipped to deliver the goods to your doorstep. You are requested to arrange for your own laborers/ manpower to get the big products to the higher floor. The responsibility of our logistics partners to deliver the large products is restricted to the ground floor or maximum first floor of the building.
- For the safety of the goods during the transit and unpredictable and multiple handling at times, we secure most of the goods with wooden crates. We understand that these crates make the packaging bulky, however, they are absolutely necessary for securing the product. These crates may cause some inconvenience to the customer but are unavoidable. The customer should open the goods themselves or with the help of a local carpenter or a professional and inspect the same. Any defect or damage must be reported to the delivery person and to customer care immediately by the customer. The description of defect/damage should be mentioned on the Challan/ Proof of Delivery (POD). Please note that the Delivery Personnel are not obliged or authorized to open the furniture or packages. Please note that their duty is to deliver the goods to the customer and they are not directly employed with Suhaus. You are requested to cooperate with them and not force them to open the crates, packages, etc.
- Furniture that is refused because it does not fit through an entryway will be the customer’s responsibility as we encourage you to study the sizes mentioned on the product page carefully and see if the furniture you order fits into your entryway and rooms. We will not be responsible if the furniture does not fit/ pass through the entryway/ stairway etc. Please note that any failed delivery due to any such refusal or unavailability and any subsequent attempts to deliver the goods will be charged extra by Suhaus or the Logistics partner. We also request you to give the correct address and phone no. details at the time of placing the order. If you are planning to travel and will be unavailable on the contact number, please inform us in advance so that we can plan the shipping and delivery at your convenience.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO Box. If this affects an order you place, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.
- On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows due to unavoidable circumstances.
HOLDING COST or DELAYED DELIVERY CHARGES
- Holding Cost will be applicable to your order if the order is ready for dispatch but has been withheld in our warehouse on your request.
- We offer a grace period of 2 weeks to hold your order in our warehouse; in the event of your non-availability to accept the order delivery, post this a ‘Holding Cost’ or ‘Delayed Delivery Cost’ will be applicable to your total order value on a monthly basis
- We will notify you via an email with a detailed breakup of the charges levied (on a monthly basis) and/or bill you pro-rata for the number of days (in case it’s less than a month that the order delivery has been withheld on your request)
- The ‘Holding Cost’ is calculated at the rate of 5% against the total value of the order. An 18% GST is applicable for this service. The same policy will also be applicable for partial orders withheld in our facility on your request.
- The ’Holding Cost’ has to be paid for, before we dispatch your order from our warehouse.
At Suhaus, we take pride in the exceptional quality of our handcrafted furniture. Our attention to detail in design, material, and construction is unyielding. And so is our commitment to customer satisfaction.
We carefully inspect each item prior to shipment and also require your inspection and signature upon delivery. Should you discover a defect in your furniture, however, please contact us immediately. Furniture that is refused because it does not fit through an entryway will be the customer’s responsibility as we encourage you to study the sizes mentioned on the product page carefully and see if the furniture you order fits into your entryway and rooms. We will offer a replacement or refund for any defective items within 15 days of the receipt of the product in our warehouse. This means that once the refund is approved, the customer will get the refund within 15 Working days in his/ her account. For merchandise picked up at home, refunds will be processed once it has been received at our warehouse. Depending on your pick-up location, the processing of this refund can take up to 30 days.
Most of our furniture is customized as per your specifications. Custom orders begin production immediately upon order and are built to your specifications. They cannot be canceled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time. WE DO NOT HAVE A ‘CHANGE OF HEART’ RETURN/ EXCHANGE POLICY.
FINAL CLEARANCE/ SALE
Final sale and clearance items are considered final sales and are non-returnable and non-refundable.
There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we must reserve the right to restrict orders of those items. In case of a replacement offered, the order or product will be replaced with the originally ordered item and cannot be changed against a variation in the current order (example Upholstery, Wood Finish, or any customization), new order, or a different product.
Following policies apply for any Cancellations on our website.
For Sofas and Furniture: Most of our furniture is customized as per your specifications. Custom orders begin production immediately upon order and are built to your specifications. They cannot be canceled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time. WE DO NOT HAVE A ‘CHANGE OF HEART’ RETURN/ EXCHANGE POLICY.
For all Other Products: Once we have delivered the product and left the customer’s premises, we will NOT be able to accommodate any cancellation or change requests (other than as covered by the 1-year warranty). We request the customer to personally be present during delivery to ensure that they check the furniture at the time of delivery.